Our Brilliant Judges: Starfish422, TuesdayMidnight, Einfach Mich, FrenchBeanz, and Capricorn75.
AND We're BACK! We had such a wonderful turn out for the last contest--tons of readers, amazing entries, and judges who had far too much fun... so, yeah, rinse and repeat, we're off to do Slash Backslash 2.0. Give us your BOY SLASH.
Rules and Guidelines
- Submissions will be accepted from June 25 - Aug. 15, 2010, ending at 11:59 PM that day.
- Entries must be between 2,000 - 10,000 words in length. This includes header and the FFn bloat.
- Entries may be vampy, Canon, AU, AH and any genre (e.g., angst, humor, family, suspense).
- Entries must be rated appropriately.
- Any and all Male/Male pairings accepted. Any rating accepted.
- For the love of God, lubrication or disqualification.
- No Rape please. No incest (adoption doesn't count.) No bestiality (Wolves don't count.)
- Collaborations are welcome.
- Please have your shiz beta'd. We encourage any author with need for a beta to check out Project Team Beta.
- Limit of ONE ENTRY per author per character pairing. (eg. You can enter with a Jasper/Edward and a Carlisle/Emmett)
- Entries will be accepted from fanfiction.net (FFn), LiveJournal (LJ), and Twilighted (T’ed). See submission guidelines below.
- Any non-FFn entries will only be linked on this profile for viewing. Consider using LazyJournal to generate any LJ entries.
- Entries must be a new story.
- We're cool with expansion of one-shots after the fact, but please keep in mind that one-shots are judged largely on their ability to exist solely as a one-shot.
Once your one-shot is posted on either FFn, LJ, or Twilighted, please PM us at the Slash Backslash profile page with the story name, or email the links to email@example.com. You must use the contest header provided below.
SLASH BACKSLASH 2.0 CONTEST
To see other entries in the “SLASH BACKSLASH” contest, please visit the C2: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Slash_Backslash_2_0/68069/
We sincerely appreciate any promotion of this contest!
The Banner can be found here.
The 100x100 Avatar/Icon can be found here.
Can be PM'ed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.